Log Christmas Cake with Roll Cake Batter.
You can have Log Christmas Cake with Roll Cake Batter using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Log Christmas Cake with Roll Cake Batter
- Prepare of For the batter.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- It's 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 65 grams of White flour.
- Prepare of For decorating.
- It's 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Your favorite fruit.
Log Christmas Cake with Roll Cake Batter step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Put sugar and egg into a bowl and beat with a hand mixer..
- Beat until a toothpick can stand upright. Don't skimp on this!.
- Sifting the flour, separate it into 3 ~ 4 times and mix in. It's best to mix gently..
- Mix with a spatula, scooping from the bottom. After beating it well, remove the air bubbles. The amount will decrease, but this is fine..
- Pour into a pan covered by parchment paper, and after smoothing out the top, pick it up and drop it 2-3 times. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C..
- Remove from pan, cover in cling wrap and chill. While it's cooling, whip the heavy cream..
- Once it's cool, remove the cling wrap and vertically divide the dough into 4 equal parts. This time, I divided it into 4 parts and used 3 of the sheets. I made a regular roll cake with the remainder..
- Spread cream on 1 of the 4 sheets, place fruit on it, and roll it up. Turn it vertical and place on a plate..
- Spread cream on another sheet, add fruit, take it and wrap around the previous cake. Repeat with one more sheet..
- Cover in cling wrap to squeeze it together, and let rest in the fridge for a little while..
- Spread cream on the outside so it looks like a log. I used the lumpy whip cream with chocolate. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149765-whipped-cream-with-chocolate-morsels.
- If you add stripes with a fork it will look even more like a log..