Easiest Way to Make Yummy Soft Japanese Cheese Cake
Soft Japanese Cheese Cake.
You can have Soft Japanese Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Japanese Cheese Cake
- Prepare 250 gram of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It's 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 60 gram of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon zest(optional).
- Prepare 60 gram of cake flour.
- Prepare 20 gram of corn starch.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Meringue.
- It's 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 140 gram of castor sugar.
Soft Japanese Cheese Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt cream cheese, butter and milk over a double boiler. Cool the mixture. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, egg yolks, lemon juice and mix well..
- Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add in the sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form..
- Add the cheese mixture to the egg white mixture and mix well. Pour into a 8-inch non-stick cake pan (or line a baking sheet with parchment paper). Drop pan against countertop to release trapped bubbles.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath for 1 hours or until set and golden brown in preheat oven then turn off the heat and let the cheese cake stay in oven for about 15minutes..
- Ready to eat or store in a fridge after cool down. enjoy!.