Raspberry coconut mint smoothie. This Clean Eating Raspberry Coconut Smoothie is both refreshing and filled with good-for-you nutrients. Enjoy this and more at This deliciously refreshing clean eating raspberry coconut smoothie recipe is a fabulous way to start your morning! Sometimes, life just demands a good.
I'm all about smoothies right now. I'm sure I've whined about this before, but it feels like there are only apples, oranges and bananas over here during the winter. This low-carb recipe couldn't be any easier for a delicious and healthy start to the day. You can cook Raspberry coconut mint smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry coconut mint smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk (make it 3/4th for a thinner smoothie).
- It's 1 handful of frozen or fresh raspberries (7-8nos).
- Prepare 1/2 of frozen banana.
- You need 2 sprigs of mint leaves plus more for garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of an apple for garnish.
- Prepare of Nuts/ dried coconut/seeds of your choice for garnish.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of honey(optional).
You'll get tons of antioxidants and protein, without any added. Not only have I made this smoothie with it, but I have also used it to grind oats into flour, and make soup. Try this simple coconut raspberry smoothie recipe in the immersion blender for an easy breakfast or snack. Ditch the bulky blender and whip up this easy smoothie recipe with an immersion blender!
Raspberry coconut mint smoothie step by step
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in the list until smooth. Add 1-2 tbsp honey if you feel the raspberries are too sour.Pour in a bowl and top up with apple, seeds, coconut and mint leaves!happy morning, happy tummy!!.
- If you want it to be a thinner smoothie, use 3/4th cup coconut milk and some ice cubes to dilute. Serve in a glass. Enjoy!.
Coconut yogurt, frozen raspberries, and bananas. · Refreshing Raspberry Mint Smoothie (vegan, GF) - delicious and refreshing smoothie you can have as a small snack in the afternoon or for breakfast. · Creamy Raspberry, Coconut & Chia Shake This is the last smoothie in my mini smoothie series. It's been fun sharing some of my favorite recipes with you. Add to glass and rinse blender. This smoothie is best when made with fresh raspberries, mango, and mint, but it's versatile.