Swedish Butter Cookies.
You can have Swedish Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swedish Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter (no substitutes).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
Swedish Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Cream softened butter and sugar.
- Add syrup & mix well.
- In seperate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Cover and chill for (at least) 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place in greased cookie pan.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then dust with confectioners sugar.