Ripe Avocado Smoothies. These avocado smoothies all incorporate one of the healthiest foods around, the avocado. With its high levels of potassium, healthy fat, and fiber it makes anything more nutritious. This creamy avocado smoothie recipe is the BEST healthy breakfast!
They've destroyed our housing market and Avocados are buttery but healthy, a fruit that makes everything feel decadent. Having to wait for your avocados to ripen before you can eat them is a pain. Fortunately, there are things you can do to speed up the ripening process so you can enjoy your. You can cook Ripe Avocado Smoothies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ripe Avocado Smoothies
- Prepare 1 of Ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cold water.
- It's 1/2 cup of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey for decorating on top.
Learn how to prepare this easy Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie (Sinh tố bơ) recipe like a pro. Use a fleshy, ripe avocado for this recipe to get the most flavor and creaminess. I also added avocado - which I've never added to a smoothie before. I'm the only one in the house who likes it, so I don't often buy Now, the pineapple?
Ripe Avocado Smoothies step by step
- Slice avocado and smash them..
- Blend avocado , water , honey and ice cubes together. Taste it , if they are too sweet or too sticky , add water. But if they are tasteless , add more honey. Until you get a perfect smoothie..
- Pour the smoothie in a glass. Dash some honey on top and put in the freezer for 5-10 mins before serving..
Make sure you go for a ripe, sweet pineapple. Ripe banana is the best partner of avocado. It provides a very solid foundation which can soften the taste of avocado. So this smoothie is also a very good way to consume ripe bananas. How To Make These Green Smoothies: Start by adding the liquid to your blender (see my blender recommendations), followed by the avocado and apple last.