Red Velvet butter cookies.
You can have Red Velvet butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet butter cookies
- You need 1 packages of Red Velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup of White chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
Red Velvet butter cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine butter and cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla, mix until completely incorporated, then add cake mix and continue mixing until a dough forms (will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Using a cookie scoop, form one inch dough balls and roll into powdered sugar to coat..
- Using a cookie scoop, form one inch dough balls and roll into powdered sugar to coat..
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until centers are set..
- Cool on wire rack. When completely cooled, dust with powdered sugar..