One-Egg Swiss Roll Cake, Christmas Version.
You can cook One-Egg Swiss Roll Cake, Christmas Version using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One-Egg Swiss Roll Cake, Christmas Version
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 of drops Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 25 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of ☆.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Silver dragee.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
One-Egg Swiss Roll Cake, Christmas Version instructions
- Line the shallow container with kitchen parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Add half of the sugar to the egg yolk and whisk until it becomes white and thickened. Add vanilla extract, vegetable oil and continue mixing..
- Whip up the egg white into meringue. Add the rest of the sugar in about 3 portions and whip up a stiff meringue..
- Sift the baking powder and cake flour to the egg yolk mixture and mix well..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk mixture and mix well..
- Add half more of the meringue to the mixture and mix..
- Then add the mixture to the bowl of meringue and mix gently to maintain the airy texture..
- Pour the dough into the shallow container and even out the surface. Bake in a 180°C oven for 10 minutes..
- Place it on a grill to chill when it is baked. Cover the chiffon cake with cellophane wrap..
- Place a little bit strong (thick) paper on the bottom and then place a kitchen parchment paper on the paper. Then place the chiffon cake on top..
- When the chiffon cake has cooled down, make 4 slight cuts at the end where you will start rolling. (This will make it easier to roll.) Cut the other end diagonally. (This will make it look nicer.).
- Add sugar to the heavy cream and whip up until soft peaks form..
- Keep about 1/3 of the whipped cream in a pastry bag for decoration..
- Line the strawberries and put some cream on the strawberries in middle..
- Roll it up and stick the end with a tape. Chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour..
- Cut both sides. Squeeze some whipped cream on and place some strawberries. Decorate with dragées and powdered sugar..