Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients - strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt. Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie instead?
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to. In this video, Strawberry Sue teaches you how to make her delicious strawberry banana smoothie. The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! You can cook Strawberry Banana Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- You need 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- It's 1/4 cup of Pomegranate.
- It's 7-8 of soaked Almonds.
- It's 2-3 of seedless Dates.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar/ honey.
- Prepare 1.5 glass of chilled milk.
It's the perfect snack or breakfast! In addition to strawberries and bananas, this smoothie also has vanilla yogurt, wheat germ, and honey. A strawberry banana smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie flavor combinations because it tastes absolutely delicious and reminds me of childhood. This iconic pink drink is often one of the first fruit.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie instructions
- In a blender add strawberries, cut bananas, pomegranate, almonds, dates, sugar/honey. Blend in without mixing milk.
- Add half cup of milk and blend till the ingredients uniformly gets mixed.
- Add rest of the milk and blend into smooth shake consistency.
- The healthy and delicious shake is ready to be served.. ENJOY!!.
Strawberry banana smoothie recipe made with just three ingredients. You can't go wrong with this simple and delicious smoothie! I originally made this strawberry banana smoothie for Jack. He's a smoothie guy no matter what temperature it is outside. But I've been waking up extra parched lately, so this fruity berry smoothie.