Low carb smoothie with berries. Sounds good (though the lemon juice is a bit weird), but that would use up a lot of carbs before lunch! It is a low carb berry smoothie (aka a keto berry smoothie), which not only has an amazing taste, but is packed full of micronutrients and good fats! I like to call it the berry bliss smoothie!
This Low-Carb Blueberry Smoothie may just be the perfect smoothie for a keto breakfast. This smoothie tastes like blueberry cheesecake in a glass. This fast and easy smoothie has some healthy fats, a touch of protein, and some blueberry anti-oxidants for good measure. You can have Low carb smoothie with berries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb smoothie with berries
- You need of Smoothie.
- You need 150 ml of cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of Natural youghurt.
- You need 60 ml of Udos choice oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 8 tsp of Sukrin or other artificial sweetner.
- It's 300 grams of frozen berries.
This smoothie is a little lighter in comparison to other traditional keto smoothies, so if you're looking for a super thick Blueberries - Any berry will work (blackberry, raspberry, strawberry) and will have a similar Cuisine:egg free, Gluten Free, grain free, Low Carb / Keto, Nut Free, sugar free, Vegetarian. Green smoothies usually get their vibrant color from a generous addition of greens, such as spinach. Enjoy these low carb smoothie recipes from some of the most trusted low carb and keto bloggers on the internet. Low carb smoothies are a great breakfast option for those tired of eggs or who need breakfast on-the-go.
Low carb smoothie with berries step by step
- Mix everything in a blender, except the oils and berries.
- If necessary, melt the coconut oil..
- While the blender is running, add the oils. If this is done when the blender is off the oils might solidify and be lumpy instead of distributing evenly in the mix..
- Add the berries of your choice and run the blender till the mix is even and all the berries have been blended..
Healthy fats help you hit those keto macros and keeps you fueled and full. This berry spinach smoothie is low carb, keto, paleo and vegan. When you need a recovery drink, or you just want something besides plain water to nourish and hydrate your body, this berry spinach smoothie will gladly fill that role! The secret to making a low carb mixed berry smoothie is to keep the amount of mixed berries very low, you're just adding them in for the flavor. That way you can bulk up your smoothie with healthy fats and make it super filling and satisfying while keeping the carb count low.