Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup. The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so awful they only prove true mainstream society's claim that avocado chocolate mousse is too weird or too healthy to really be dessert. Avocado might not be the first ingredient you reach for when making dessert, but it could be. Avocado is a source of nutritious fats and its buttery texture means that it blends well with coconut and chocolate.
Sometimes I like it just with the avocado and other times I stir in the chocolate from the side and bottom of the cup. Mini Chocolate Avocado Tart made with a gluten-free crust. Made with an avocado, cocoa powder and sweetened with honey. You can have Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup
- You need 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- You need 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- You need 1 of Avocado,.
- It's 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- It's 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- You need of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- It's 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- It's of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
A simple recipe for a Chocolate Avocado Pie made with a gluten-free crust. A rich, creamy, guilt free dessert that can be ready in minutes. This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free.
Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..
Unlike the other versions, which can taste milky or ultra-sweet. If you haven't tried avocado for dessert yet, you're seriously missing out. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. This Avocado Soup recipe comes with a built-in plea to try it with a batch of freshly made vegetable stock.