SPROUTED RAGI - CHOCOLATE & DATES SMOOTHIE. Let kids enjoy a healthy and yummy breakfast with these super nutritious Sprouted Ragi Chocolate Muffins, sweetened with jaggery instead of sugar! Ragi is a healthy grain and nutritious food for babies. It is rich in calcium hence strengthen the bones.
Ragi works as a great source of fiber when it comes to people trying for weight loss. Ragi is a good source of vitamin C which helps in iron absorption in the blood. This helps in curing anemia naturally. You can have SPROUTED RAGI - CHOCOLATE & DATES SMOOTHIE using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of SPROUTED RAGI - CHOCOLATE & DATES SMOOTHIE
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sprouted ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- It's 3 glasses of milk (Vegan’s can use substitutions).
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of choco chips.
A Kongunad special recipe made with Ragi, peanut and veggies. A perfect snack for tea time. ps ragi-kanji nutrition facts and nutritional information. Sprouts exemplify the amazing way in which nature works at continuing life. We all know that when a plant produces seeds, it stores in them all the nutrients needed for the new plants to grow from them.
SPROUTED RAGI - CHOCOLATE & DATES SMOOTHIE step by step
- Take ragi in a vessel and wash it. Then soak the ragi in clean water for 12 hours. Keep it covered (with provision to some air to enter) while soaking. After 12 hours, open. Then drain the water completely. Transfer the drained ragi to a clean white cloth for sprouting. Place the cloth with ragi in a colander. Tie it up with all four corners and keep it undisturbed for another 12 hours for sprouting. After 12 hours, open the cloth carefully. You could see the tiny sprouts in ragi..
- In a pot add milk and ragi powder. Give everything a quick mix. Bring the mixture to a boil on medium to slow stirring in between, to avoid any lumps..
- Keep aside and let it cool..
- In a blender jar, add coco powder, dates and remaining 1/2 cup milk. Blend to smooth and then add the ragi and milk mixture. Blend again until well combined..
- Garnish with choco chip.Serve Warm / Cold..
Coach: When God and I need a handbag for our chocolate. A nutrient rich version of the traditional idiyappam (sevai) made with ragi, also known as finger millet or nachni. Ragi idiyappams are steamed, making it one of the healthiest tiffin items. Sprouts adds wonderful crunch to the normal poha and most of the time it's difficult to guess that You can use any sprouts of your choice or even mixed sprouts to make it more healthy, try this and. Information about Sprouted Coconut including applications, recipes, nutritional value, taste, seasons Sprouted coconuts are medium to large in size, averaging thirty centimeters in diameter and.