Moscow Mule (w/ alcoholic ginger beer).
You can cook Moscow Mule (w/ alcoholic ginger beer) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moscow Mule (w/ alcoholic ginger beer)
- It's 1/2 C of ice cubes.
- It's 4 of ea mint leaves.
- You need 1 of ea lime wedge.
- It's 2 oz of citrus vodka.
- It's 1 of ea lime juice.
- Prepare 5 3/4 oz of alcoholic ginger beer (i.e. Crabbie's).
- Prepare 1/2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- Prepare 1 of ea large mint sprig.
Moscow Mule (w/ alcoholic ginger beer) instructions
- In a copper mug add the ice, lime wedge and mint.
- Gently muddle the mint and lime wedge..
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the mint sprig, and stir to mix. Simple syrup recipe - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Garnish with the mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!.