Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Here's why: First, the texture of a smoothie in a bowl needs to be thick enough to stick to the back of a spoon, like sorbet, which is way more satisfying than anything you could sip through a straw. Taste the real rainbow with this simple fruit smoothie bowl. Even the pickiest of picky eaters will fall in love with this vitamin C-packed bowl.
Then, top with your desired toppings. You're going to end up with a delicious breakfast no matter what, so just have fun creating a bowl that you'll love. Note: I make my smoothie bowls with a NutriBullet, and tend to have to add a little more milk or water to get a smooth blend. You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- You need of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need 2 piece of banana.
- It's of Few raspberries.
- It's 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond.
- You need 2 tbsp of cashews.
There are endless opportunities for making naturally sweet fruit smoothie bowls. You can blend any fresh or frozen fruits. Berries are full of antioxidants needed to fight damaging free radicals that cause disease and premature aging. The Berry Acai Bowl recipe is a perfect example.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl instructions
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves....
The green fruit is not only a stealth ingredient in healthy chocolate cupcakes, pancakes, and more, but it also makes smoothie bowls thick, tasty, and insanely filling. Whatever the reason, if you love smoothie bowls too, you'll be obsessed with these easy, fruity recipes. From berries to mangoes to veggie-filled bowls (don't worry, you can't taste it), there's a. I frequently visit our local Vitality Bowl. They use organic fruit, when in season.