You can cook Coconut-Avocado Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut-Avocado Smoothie
- You need 1 of whole ripe avocado.
- It's 1 of large Water of coconut (preferably young coconut).
- You need 2 tablespoon of finely chopped tender coconut pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds.
Coconut-Avocado Smoothie instructions
- Slice and core the avocado and add the flesh to the blender.
- Add the coconut water and tender coconut pieces.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer in a jug or a bottle and refrigerate for an hour.
- Soak the Chia seeds for 15-20 minutes and drain the water post soaking.
- Serve avocado smoothie chilled garnished with Chia seeds.