Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake.
You can have Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 th cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
- It's 1/4 th cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of salt.
- It's 12 of candied cherries chopped.
- You need 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of candied petha(ash gourd)cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 tbsp of soaked and chopped peanuts.
- You need 7-8 of almonds chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of choco chips.
Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake instructions
- Sieve flour with salt and baking powder.Crush sugar in a grinder.Beat eggs in a blender till fluffy. Add butter and beat. Then add powdered sugar and 1/4 th cup oil and blend well. Mix this in sieved flour. Add milk, cream and some more oil and mix all in cut and fold method. Lastly add eno fruit salt and mix well..
- Line 2 cake tins with butter paper and pour the consistency in cake moulds. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C. Insert a toothpick in the cake to check if the inside is done correctly.If it comes out clean, then it's done. Garnish with chopped dry fruits cashew nuts and choco chips. Serve cake at room temperature and enjoy delicious and soft fruit cake with a hot cup of tea or coffee..