Christmas Light Fruit Cake #author marathon.
You can cook Christmas Light Fruit Cake #author marathon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Light Fruit Cake #author marathon
- It's 380 gms of self raising flour.
- It's 250 of brown sugar with molasses.
- Prepare 300 gms of margarine/salted butter.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice (mixed spice).
- You need 200 gms of mixed fruit (raisins, sultanas, orange peel, red & green.
Christmas Light Fruit Cake #author marathon instructions
- Preheat oven at 180℃. Prepare sixe 8 baking tin..
- Beat sugar and margarine until fluffy, add the eggs one at a time. Add the essence and continue mixing. Add the spice and mix in well. Fold in the flour in to the batter gently..
- Fold in the mixed fruit, which are dusted with flour to prevent them from sinking on the bottom the cake..
- Bake for 50 minutes until screwer comes out clean..
- Once cooled, wrap it and eat it the following day..