Avocado smoothie. I'm from Brazil and my grandpa has drank an avocado smoothie practically every morning for years. This is a pretty good one. His are more simple: Avocado, milk, sugar.
Keto Avocado Smoothie: Avocados are naturally low in carbs. For a low carb smoothie, simply use the stevia option or your favorite sugar alternative for the sweetener of choice. Be sure to use a keto-friendly milk as well. You can cook Avocado smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado smoothie
- It's 2 of avocados.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 6 glass of chilled milk.
- It's 1 tsp of edible green colour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Honey (for garnishing).
- Prepare of Chopped nuts (for garnishing).
Avocado Smoothie Start fresh with this delicious and healthy smoothie that contains not just avocado but also mango, ginger, and chia seeds. Laura Rege shows you how easy it is to make. Read the full recipe after the video. Pit and peel the avocado and peel and chop the banana.
Avocado smoothie instructions
- In a juice blender,add 2 avocados,milk, vanilla essence, edible green colour, powdered sugar and blend until smooth,(you can add more milk if you don't want your smoothie to be thick),.
- In a glass add some honey in the bottom and sides.
- Then add blended smoothie into the glass garnish with some chopped nuts and honey.
- Your delicious avocado smoothie is ready 🌺.
Add almond milk, spinach, banana, avocado, blueberries, flax seed and almond butter (or almonds) to your blender and combine until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick for your preference, add a bit more almond milk to thin it out more. To make an avocado smoothie, add an avocado, protein powder of your choice and any dairy-free milk (almond milk or coconut milk) or low-fat Greek yogurt, (whichever you prefer) in a high-speed blender. You can also add chia seeds/flax seeds/sunflower seeds or sesame seeds, whichever option you prefer. Avocado Apple Pie Greens, apples, and avocados, this green smoothie has got it going on in terms of flavor and nutrients!