My TAKE on Green Smoothie.
You can have My TAKE on Green Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My TAKE on Green Smoothie
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 4 medium of strawberries.
- It's 2 cup of fresh leafy spinach.
- You need 2 cup of Silk Almond milk original.
- It's 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 large of ice cubes.
My TAKE on Green Smoothie step by step
- Rinse off your 1 cup of blueberries n add to blender.
- Cut off tops off strawberries n add to blender.
- Add leafy spinach to measuring cup n make 2 cups n add to blender.
- Pour two cups of almond milk in next.
- Add 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Lastly add 6 ice cubes.
- Blend on high puree n grind n the right texture to your liking n enjoy.
- You can also add another fruit like banana or orange for more flavoring.