Mango Carrot Smoothie. This delicious, vibrant Mango Carrot Smoothie is packed with nutrition and ready in minutes. Shortly after I got my Blendtec blender, I was paging through the accompanying cookbook and saw a recipe for carrot juice. This breakfast alternative starts with carrot juice, a valuable source of beta carotene, which many juicing enthusiasts believe is best absorbed on an empty stomach.
Blend all ingredients until smooth and spicy. Sun-ripened mangos, bananas and carrots make for an inspiring smoothie combination like no other. You'll taste the incredible, sweet flavor with every sip. You can cook Mango Carrot Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Carrot Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of large ripe mango peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of medium carrot grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of low fat milk/ Almond milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- It's 2-3 of pitted dates or honey to sweeten -optional.
- It's 1 teaspoon of flax seeds/ chia seeds to garnish.
Mango banana carrot smoothie to make your mornings yummy and packed with vitamins. This mango banana carrot smoothie is one of our favorites and perfect for a Sunday morning! Pair with our porcini mushroom omelette for a hearty and healthy breakfast. The bright notes of both the orange and mango come through strong and blend well with the sweet vegetal taste of the carrots, which add some healthy Vitamin-A packed bulk and color.
Mango Carrot Smoothie instructions
- Blend all ingredients to form smooth drink. You can add icecubes if required while blending.
- Pour in cold serving glass and serve immediately.
So today's tropical carrot smoothie creation was made with him in mind. Sweet Thai pineapple, with juicy mango and there's even a vegetable in it, but it isn't green! For myself I'll often throw in a handful of spinach (after pouring his serving). Peel the mango and remove the flesh from the seed. Put the carrot and water in a pot.