Peppermint Bark Biscotti.
You can cook Peppermint Bark Biscotti using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark Biscotti
- It's of Biscotti.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peppermint extract.
- It's 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 12 of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peppermint candies, crushed.
Peppermint Bark Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt..
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, peppermint extract, butter, and sugar until combined. About 3 minutes..
- Add dry ingredients from step 1 to egg mixture. Beat until just blended..
- Divide dough in half and form into two logs on a parchment lined cooking sheet. Leave space for dough to spread..
- Bake until dough is firm, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes..
- Using a serrated knife, cut logs into 0.5 inch slices..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet with a wire rack and return to the oven for 15 minutes..
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Drizzle on each cookie and sprinkle with peppermint candy..
- Let chocolate to completely cool before serving. It is best to make these at least a day in advance to allow them to dry out a little and become crunchy..