Dry fruit cake. FRUIT CAKE - How to make FRUITCAKE Recipe. Soft Sponge Cake Without Oven, Condensed Milk, Curd, Cream, Butter, Butterpaper. Learn how to make Dry Fruit Cake at home.
Use your favorite dried fruits or try purchasing the dried fruitcake mix from King Arthur Flour. How to make Christmas Dry Fruit Cake. Find dried fruit cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Dry fruit cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry fruit cake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 400 gm of condense milk.
- It's 1 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or oil.
- It's 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Brandy softens the fruit and mellows the cake part of the fruitcake. A very thin slice of this dark fig and nut cake, redolent of orange zest, cinnamon and nutmeg, is all you need at the end of a meal. #SplendaHoliday #CollectiveBias Sugar-Free Fruit Cake - Indian Spiced Fruit Cake: filled with walnut/pecans, dried berries, dried plums, chocolate bits, juice, coffee and leaves you craving for more. Most fruit cake recipes call for soaking the dried fruits in alcohol for several days to weeks.
Dry fruit cake step by step
- In a bowl mix hot milk with vinegar and keep aside. Sieve maida baking powder baking soda and milk powder for 3-4 times Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Blend condense milk and butter till light and fluff. Mix milk and vinegar mixture in butter and blend it again add vanilla essence also.
- Now mix dry ingredients in wet in two batch. Mix the batter with cut and fold method and make a smooth batter.
- Toss the dry fruits in maida and mix it in cake batter. Grease the baking tin and pour the batter and on the top spread 2 tbsp chopped dry fruit.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake it on 180 degree for 25-30 minutes or till it passes through toothpick test. Take it out and let it rest on room temperature for 10 minutes and then take it out of mould and let it cool down completely on a wire rack. Slice it and serve it with tea coffee or any time.
But the recipe shared here is an instant one which doesn't require you to soak them in advance. Your Dry Fruit Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Traditional christmas cake with dried fruits soaked in rum and sugar glaze.