Coconut milk and avocado smoothie. Tropical Green Smoothie My Natural Family. This healthy low carb coconut milk avocado smoothie is low in sugar and tastes great - thanks to my friend the avocado. A rich creamy low carb coconut milk avocado smoothie made with detox ingredients like ginger and turmeric, both high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
Keto Avocado Smoothie: Avocados are naturally low in carbs. For a low carb smoothie, simply use the stevia option or your favorite sugar alternative for Peel the avocado and discard the pit. Blend all ingredients until completely smooth. You can cook Coconut milk and avocado smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk and avocado smoothie
- Prepare 1 of \2 avocado.
- You need 3 of \4 cup full fat_coconut milk(from a can).
- It's 1 of \4 cup almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of \2 tsp turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Sugar free sweetener.
Feel free to blend in a few coconut milk ice cubes for a super. This Avocado Coconut Smoothie was a result of housing too many avocados that needed to be eaten. The coconut milk lends a wonderfully tropical flavor, balancing out the avocado beautifully. Because my coconut milk is unsweetened, I used honey for just the right amount of syrupy sweetness.
Coconut milk and avocado smoothie instructions
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and blend until smooth,you can add a glass of crushed ice for thickness(optional).
- Taste and adjust sweetness and tartness per taste buds then pour into a glass and enjoy......
Made with banana and coconut milk, this avocado smoothie recipe is deliciously creamy without any dairy. Coconut milk - It gets the blender moving, adds delicious coconut flavor, and makes this smoothie totally dairy-free! Try our Avocado Green Smoothie with Coconut Milk. This super smoothie includes super ingredients to help reduce inflammation and restore your energy levels. Avocados contain many vitamins and minerals such as potassium, folate and lutein.