You can have Chocolicious Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolicious Breakfast
- You need of For chocolate muffins.
- Prepare 6-7 block of chocolate.
- It's 3/4 cup of maida flour.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Paneer extract.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For gulkand rajbhog smoothie.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of cornflour.
- It's 1/2 Tablespoon of sugar powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of gulkand.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of rajbhog syrup.
Chocolicious Breakfast step by step
- Make a double boiler water to melt chocolate block, Stir gently and make smooth ganache. Add paneer extract and whisk together. (Paneer extract is nothing but left over water while making paneer from milk at home. This water enrich with high protein and gives fluffy whitish tone to batter and also makes muffins spongier. You can even use it in making paratha, chapatti, naan dough or cake, cupcake, muffins batter).
- Add all dry ingredients to chocolate mixture and whisk them properly..
- Pour the batter in muffins old and bake it in preheated pressure cooker for 10-20 minutes..
- Serve this muffins with gulkand rajbhog smoothie..
- To make this smoothie take one tablespoon milk add cornflour and mix it. now add sugar powder to the rest of milk and boil it. add the cornflour slurry to boiling milk and stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Off the flame when milk starting to get thicken. Let it be cool for couple of minutes, then take it in mixer jar, add gulkand and rajbhog syrup and grind it..
- Smoothie is ready, set it in freezer for 10 minutes and serve it chilled..