Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies.
You can cook Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of Hersheys extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds nuggets, cut jn half. See direction step #6 for a photo of the candy.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of decorative sugar and or sprinkles, I used red and green for Christmas.
Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in flour mixture just into blended, don't over mix..
- Mix in chocolate toffee/almond nugget halfs.
- Place decorative sugar on a.plate.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls,place each ball in sugar.
- Roll in sugar to lightly coat all over.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet , lightly press dough.ball.to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes just until set and puffed any very light.golden, don't over bake for chewy cookies. Let cool in pan 5 minutes before transfering to wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies freeze great so can be made ahead and be ready when you red them!.